We all have experienced how an incredible Friday hang out with friends turns into a totally awful pain struck night simply because we decided to flaunt those beautiful stilettos that night!
Sigh! And this is the reason why we often stick to flats and just keep longing to boast them somehow without pain. Well, all your prayers are been answered here. Take heart – if you have been strong enough to handle the pain and still have managed to carry those stilettos beautifully, here is an end to it!
1. Check how heels are placed. They should be directed inwards
2. Ditch those pencil heels, at least if you are a novice. Thicker heels provide getter stability.
3. Look for the pitch or the slope of the heel. It should be comforting.
4. Slipping while walking in heels might be the least thing you would expect. Use dry shampoo to avoid your feet from getting sweaty and slippery.
5. Watch your walk!
6. Tip: Tape your third and fourth toe together. Yes, it works!
7. Make the transition between high heels and flats smooth. Move from high heels to lower heels gradually. Don’t switch all of the sudden to flats as this is going to pain more.
8. Foot petals to the rescue! Use foot petals to comfort your foot for any pain, blister, cut, bruises and so on.
Also Read: Should You be Wearing Shapewear DAILY?
9. Open your heels by inserting water bags into them and keeping the heels in the freezer for a night.
10. Be smart when you go for shoe shopping. If you had been walking for a few hours, it is the right time.
11. Prefer closed toe heels over peep-toed heels, for the simple reason that closed toe heels provide better support.
Featured Image and Top Image: Pixabay.com